New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro From the Director :D

Go down

Intro From the Director :D Empty Intro From the Director :D

Post  lpyrbby Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 am

toot horn

Here I am everyone!

My name is Alicia and most of you know me as the Director for New Hope Pit Bull Rescue Smile It's been almost a year since we took in our first dog and so many other "firsts" are on the way! We've got high hopes for 2009 and we're hoping we can push this forum off to be a successful tool for getting us all together in one place to make a difference for these dogs that we adore so much!

Anywho, I have two personal dogs, Deja and Cyrus. They are both about 3 years old and were both adopted from different organizations before I got into pit bull rescue. My dogs mean the world to me! I'm also currently fostering but will likely have to discontinue for a while once the pooches make it into new homes. My own dogs need more one on one time and I need more time to focus on moving forward with New Hope Smile

One thing you ALL must remember is NOT to push your limits until you can't handle any more. Be smart and think with your head and not your heart!

Anyway, enough about me! Tell us about you!
lpyrbby
lpyrbby

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum