New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow bully lovers

3 posters

Go down

Hello fellow bully lovers Empty Hello fellow bully lovers

Post  Marva Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:24 pm

My name is Marva, I have two bullies, my 5 yr old baby Clipse and my 2 yrd old foster daughter, Juno.

I was one of those un-educated people that went along with the stereotype. Clipse was given to my son as a Christmas present when he was just 6 weeks old. I was totally against it, but when I laid eyes on the cutest puppy in the world, he stole my heart completely. I am so blessed to have this wonderful creature in my life, he is truly a blessing from God. I join New Hope at the beginning of 2008 and since I’ve been involved with the rescue, I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge, not just about Bullies, but dogs in general. Alicia and Kat have been a huge help and they both really care about the safety and welfare of our fur-kids.

I live in a subdivision that doesn’t allow the so-called “dog aggressive breeds”, but now that they know I’m a responsible owner and some of my neighbors who have met Clipse and Juno see that they too are wrong, and given the proper upbringing, these dogs are as sweet and beautiful as any other dog as well as being intelligent and loyal. So, I’m proud to say that my dogs have opened a door to our neighborhood and they are the first of their kind to live in a development with one of the strictest covents in Summerville.

Marva

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-10

http://www.marvakenny.com

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow bully lovers Empty Re: Hello fellow bully lovers

Post  lpyrbby Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 am

Hi Marva! Yay! *does happy dance*

Glad you piped in with an intro and I sincerely hope we all can make this a great spot to be Smile We want to spread the knowledge! Thanks for helping out chica!
lpyrbby
lpyrbby

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondTiger Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 am

Marva!!! Very Happy It's great to see you here! Very Happy And can I just say that when I read your post... that Clipse and Juno have opened doors in one of the most strict areas of S'ville, I literally got chills and nearly cried. TooHappy That's what it's all about! Besides helping wonderful dogs find GREAT new homes... education is a HUGE part of our program and I thank you for being out there and helping us "spread the word". Pit Bulls are NOT vicious beasts... but they ARE one of THE most loyal and loving breeds; and when provided the right environment they are indeed one of the LEAST likely breeds to "go on the attack" and hurt someone.
DiamondTiger
DiamondTiger

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum