New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post  spookylibrarian Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi, I'm Jana and I just sent in my volunteer app and can't wait to meet everyone and their babies! I have lived in SC all my life, and lived in Charleston for 3 years. I am a librarian (shocking I know) at Charleston Co. Public Library downtown. I rescued a pitbull/boston terrier mix puppy almost two years ago and have fallen in love with the APB breed. My family has always owned boston terriers and I am finally branching out. His name is Boomer and he is 1 1/2 year old. I've also owned a ragdoll cat named Hunter who I rescued at the SPCA for the past nine years. He's 11 or so and the laziest thing you'll ever see in your life. They've actually become really good friends and even take naps together on occasion. The biggest thing going on in my life right now is planning my wedding. It's taking up ALOT of my time, but after October, life will be back to normal. Can't wait to meet you all! Surprised)
Hi everyone! 26639811
Hi everyone! 31518610

spookylibrarian

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post  lpyrbby Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:38 am

Welcome to the forum here! We hope you enjoy it! We may be moving more things over to the Yahoo! Group soon, I'm not sure. Some folks are having trouble with the forum and getting used to it so who knows! lol

Anywho, beautiful pooch and I love the kitty. I'm not really a cat person but I do have a thing for Ragdolls Smile I'll get your access granted so enjoy!
lpyrbby
lpyrbby

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Golda's stepmom Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 am

Welcome to the group! You will find the most caring fun people working for a good cause here. A lot of work, but a lot of fun!

Golda's stepmom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondTiger Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi there Jana! I'm Kat. Smile Yes... welcome to the group. Gorgeous boy you've got there! I look forward to meeting you too. Very Happy
DiamondTiger
DiamondTiger

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum