New Hope Pit Bull Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO all dog lovers

2 posters

Go down

TO all dog lovers Empty TO all dog lovers

Post  semper4ever26 Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:00 pm

first let me start off by saying my names lesa I am 26 years old, a stay at home mommy to my angels , my doggies. Just cause i didn't give birth to them doesn't make me not there mother. Anyone who takes them in , lets them in there heart and gives them love , that's what makes you there mother. I have been helping one animal at a time since i was 6yrs old. and to this day i will do anything and everything i can so no animal will ever have to suffer. thats why i am here . I fill pits are a breed that everyone has lost hope in and i want to aware people its not them it's the owners who make them.I want to save one animal or many so they can have a home and also the greates thing on earth love . I want animals to never suffer .
So on a lighter note heres my family, I have a 3 year old jack russell who weighs only 10 pounds but thinks he's as big as are pit, he loves smiling at cameras,(weird) and he was a rescue, the last of his family. Are second angel is a 7 month old full blood pit named roc, we saved him from a place i would never wish on my worst enemy , he was so sick the vets gave him 1 week to live but we never gave up hope and even went into debt to pay his bills so he could live . Now days you would never guess the things he went thru,he loves to cuddle and most of all he's a great friend. And last is are new addition nevaeh, heaven backwards because the love i felt when i held her was deeper then ever.she's 7 weeks old , just like a little baby, crys all the time ,dosen't sleep thru the night , but it's all worth it . So know ya'll know just a glimpse of my life . thanks for listing and hopefully giving me a chance to help.

[img]TO all dog lovers Th_judgepits[/img]
TO all dog lovers Th_IMG007
TO all dog lovers Th_IMG004
TO all dog lovers Th_IMG002
TO all dog lovers Th_IMG000

semper4ever26

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

TO all dog lovers Empty Re: TO all dog lovers

Post  lpyrbby Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Welcome!

Glad you found your way to the forum! Please feel free to get to posting and if you have questions, ask! Smile

Alicia
lpyrbby
lpyrbby

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.nhpbr.org

Back to top Go down